Three years ago on December 3th, our dream of creating a safe space where to advocate and protect our youth and families became a reality.
Since then, over 10,000 people per year have visited our Center to enjoy excellent activities, programs and support.
Today we ask you to help us to do even more. Please continue your support by Giving a special holiday gift to the Center Now or become a monthly donor.
If you do so and you are a Facebook fan take a selfie and #NCRESOURCECENTER
Your Past Contributions have allowed us to offer:
- A Safe space where our youth can dream about their future.
- Homeless youth referrals address hunger and substance abuse.
- Accessible HIV testing, counseling, and social worker services.
- Year-round support to the high school Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs.
- A place where transgender people are empowered and respected.
- Programs that respect and support our aging population.
- Advocacy: Improving the lack of visibility and safety for our LGBT families.